Imagine yourself sitting in a stadium surrounded by the singing, chanting, and cheering of the crowd. The ball is played forward to the star striker. As he winds as much as unleash his shot you are able to hear the audible sucking in of the breath of 50,000 fans waiting in expectation. For the reason that split second because the ball sails goal-ward not just a sound is heard. What follows next can be the exhalation of excitement because the ball sails wide, the gut-wrenching feel of the opposing team scoring, the sigh of relief as your opponent misses, or the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled excitement of one’s team scoring.
That is the moment that produces soccer so exciting, and especially so in the English Premier League. Every moment will bring forth those primal emotions of frustration แมนยู, rage, disappointment, joy. There’s always the opportunity for something to occur; a play that will change the span of the game and even change the span of the entire season. When you’re a lover of the English Premier League, there’s always something worth watching.
Here are 5 explanations why everyone must be following the English Premier League.
5) INTENSITY AND UNPREDICTABLE DRAMA – Every match matters. In the end, every match is much more than a single game. With a time that runs forward as opposed to backward, there’s always the opportunity for something to occur before very end. With the addition of stoppage time, even how many minutes that will end up on the clock is unknown. Scripts can be written and expectations set, but there is a constant know what’ll actually happen until the final whistle blows.
4) WORLD-CLASS TEAMS AND PLAYERS – The English Premier League is comprised of 20 teams, which have their own rich history and type of play. In the Premier League you are able to more or less choose any type of play and find a team that promotes that style. Counterattack, tika taka passing, wing play, possession and tempo control, hardworking and hard tackling, and more. There’s another reasons why you can find so many different styles of play: players from virtually every continent in the world choose to showcase their talents in England. It’s made the Barclays Premier League a world-wide brand that’s increasingly popular each year.
3) GOAL SCORING AND NON-STOP ACTION – The Premier League is not known for anybody type of play, but you are able to always expect there to be action and excitement in some form. Most matches are played at a rapid pace. No commercials, almost no time outs, no running down the clock. Last season 1,066 goals were scored through the entire 380 games played. I wouldn’t be surprised to see more scored this year. Every goal scored is accompanied by the celebrations of the fans, but even more so, that of the players. Each player has their own type of celebrating, with some including the fans, others including teammates, and those that would rather celebrate in their own world.
2) EPIC RIVALRIES – I would claim that the Premier League has more rivalries than some other league. With the league being in a nation about as big as the state of Louisiana, rivalries are inevitable. London alone has six separate clubs playing in the Premier League. Derbies (matches played between rivals) take place multiple times through the entire season, with clubs facing rivals from exactly the same city or nearby cities. Many of these rivalries have long, rich histories that go back decades.
1) UNWAVERING FANS AND ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE – The singing, the chanting, the cheering. All of it adds to the atmosphere. Some particular stadiums and games contain it significantly more than others, but it’s there to varying degrees for each single match. Every team has multiple songs and chants they are able to turn to during the match to obtain behind their team. Each time a crowd is in full voice, it is truly amazing. The minute when the ball hits the rear of the net and you hear the crowd’s cry of joy, is the moment that every soccer fan lives for.